Bleep 360 prides itself on being a staff-centred agency. Our philosophy is that a happy workforce whether you are a consultant, nurse or doctor will often mean a happier patient. This translates to ensuring high quality patient care and has become the winning formula behind our rapid growth & success within the UK as clients have quickly switched to Bleep360 as their agency healthcare provider of choice. Bleep 360 is a unique, ever evolving healthcare agency that was built on the philosophy of providing a 360 degree recruitment service to our candidates and clients. This means always adapting to changes in the market and looking at ways to better every aspect of our service.
As one of the UKs reputable temporary staffing providers in the Healthcare sector, we have never been prouder to wear the badge and be the “go to agency” for all staffing needs. It is for this reason we are expanding our team to ensure our continuity of service and core values are ever more present in today’s changing market.
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
To help us achieve our Vision as being the Best Healthcare Recruitment Agency in the country by ensuring a first class candidate-centred recruitment experience. The role will help our clients see the rewards of our approach by championing our brand and company philosophy. It is our hope our clients continue to buy into our personable brand so that we have an increase in customer retention, clearer customer loyalty with the increase in market and total weekly/ monthly gross margin.
The Role would conceptually be similar to a Business Development Manager role however, with the focus on client services encompassing Business Development and BD targets. This means the role has more scope and we believe will yield a better result for the business with bigger impact and for you would make the role more immersive and far more integrative/ collaborative!
Roles and responsibilities:
Responsibilities are some of but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all client relations across our nursing and AHP divisions
- To improve customer relations and overall service delivery to our clients
- Gain better buy-in and commitment from our clients to maximise on opportunities
- Promote client growth all the time
- Help Sales Director and Senior Leadership Team to understand business intelligence, management information and any opportunities missed
- Help Sales Director and Senior Leadership Team to understand key growth opportunities and present these frequently
- To work with the Sales Director and the Nursing sales Team to identify how we can improve service delivery, increasing hours and resourcing capabilities.
- To work with the Sales Director and the Nursing sales Team to develop all regions and promote growth at all times.
- Work with Sales Director and Nursing Sales to create tailored plans for achieving strong fulfilment for our customers.
- Helping the Sales Director with making consultants/ account managers more accountable with their pledges to clients.
- Lead with the brand and help us to maintain our likability and integrity with clients
- Help us drive Key Client/ Customer Accounts
- Champion the successful service delivery from our client account management team
- Responsible for new client and customer acquisitions
- Maintain established client and customer relationships
- Make use of existing client and customer relationships to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Develop and manage client pipeline, identifying new opportunities to target
- Perform high quality service calls and meetings with our clients
- Act on business leads received from Consultants and colleagues
- Manage and interpret client information in order to deliver on agreed SLAs (e.g., charge rates, fulfilment, compliance etc.)
- Work with managers to reinforce and/or implement strategies and maximise opportunities
- Implement high quality customer service across the area by: o reinforcing agreed customer service levels
- providing customer service liaison in relation to client complaints
- managing poor performance where required