Bleep 360 is a unique 24 hour Healthcare agency and we pride ourselves on providing ‘Only the best’ service for our candidates and clients. We supply a wide range of clinical staff, ranging from General and Critical Nursing, Midwives, Mental Health Nurses and District Nurses to NHS Hospitals and Primary Care Trusts, Private Hospitals, Clinics and Prisons throughout the UK. Our slogan is to be ‘Only the best’ so we stand by that and our employees must demonstrate this!
A Resourcer is a pivotal position within the company; contributing to the growth of the staffing workforce and ensuring we have the best quality clinical staff available to supply to our clients.
Key duties and responsibilities include, for example:
- Acquiring new referrals
- Filtering, verifying and recruiting new staff
- Interviewing candidates
- Maintaining the candidate database (CRM)
- Assisting the registration team with obtaining documents from candidates
- Assisting the maintenance team to keep candidates fully compliant
- Document checking and processing
- Maintaining confidential information
- Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates
- Supporting and coaching candidates throughout their registration process
As part of the resourcing function, it will form part of your role to support and liaise with Recruitment Consultants to ensure the clearance of candidates.
You will be liaising with a range of different people from different clinical and healthcare sectors; getting as much information from them as possible to assess whether they are right for the job.
As a first point of contact with new candidates, it is important to remain professional at all times no matter the situation and to represent Bleep 360 by making a good impression.
Experience in admin and/or sales is always a great advantage but is not essential.
It is however critical that you possess the following qualities:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure and a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible and adaptable
- A mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Be a team player
- Always strive for the best
- Highly motivated
- Have a great attention to detail
Working hours are 8:30am- 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Although predominantly a desk based position, you will find many instances of meeting and interviewing candidates outside of the office where appropriate.
Resourcing in the Healthcare industry is a fast-paced and at times high-pressured role. However, if you consistently strive to deliver results, hit targets and make a big impression on clients and candidates; this is acknowledged and rewarded in return. Bleep 360 seek people with ambition who want to strive towards a bigger goal. Bleep 360 provide training, support and great opportunities to those who work hard to help them progress and move up a career ladder.